It’s official. I’m pooooped!! The side of my knee hurts a bit from forcing turn out. They really want tight fifths here. I might actually have more turnout that I think but it’s hard to keep it in fifth.
Things I learned today:
- When working on passe balances, make sure to push your working shoulder down. Use oppositional energy.
- When brushing the floor, actually push down into the floor. It makes your muscles nice and lean and it gives you push for jumps.
- When tenduing to second and plie-ing there, make sure you don’t step out, just plie right where your foot lands.
- Suck in everything.
- When standing in fifth, the head looks towards the direction of the front foot so fifth with right foot front you look to the RIGHT.
- CPYB is only $200 and something a month for the year round program…..
- Snickerdoodle cookies are scrumptious.
I’m falling asleep at the blog wheel again tonight. Must. write. earlier. Nighty-night!